BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kick 'em when they're down...

A couple days ago, I was at school, and went out for a smoke in-between classes.  This doesn't make me too late, and it allows me three minutes to de-stress.  I slip and fall on the mud, caking my whole side with earth.  After enduring ten or so people mocking me, I go to the office and ask for the key to the handicap bathroom so that I can clean myself up in a civilised manner.  Of course, as my shitty luck would have it, the only person in the office is the vice principal, whom I will call Chevrolet (or Mrs C for short); she happens to be an alcoholic and also one of the most disagreeable women I know.

She refuses---of course.  I go to the regular washroom---fortunately, nobody's there, and I can wash up without letting my dignity run out the door.  No sooner do I get out than I get told by a teacher that Mrs C is looking for me.  Instantly, of course, I get stiff as a board.  I get into her office, and she accuses me of smoking marijuana.  Of course, I reply that it was a cigarette.  I'm no stoner---pillhead yes, stoner no.  I show her my pack of Camel to prove it---she says that of course I wouldn't have weed on me, because I just smoked it.

She seems to ever-so-slowly cotton on to the fact that the only thing I reek of is Turkish tobacco.  Then, to add insult to injury, she swipes my smokes saying that they're illegal for me to own as I'm under 19, and she'd call the cops on whoever sold them to me.  Why would she seize them now, and not the million other times she caught me smoking?  Of course, the rest of the day, I have to buy fags for $1 apiece to feel anything close to relaxed.

The problem really wasn't even losing my ciggies, it was the verbal abuse that I was forced to listen to.  I was accused completely unfairly.  It's one thing when you have a witness or two, or when someone obviously stinks of cannabis.  Also, *right after* I hurt myself and lose most of my dignity?  This is why I can't stand life.

I give up.  Seems like this sort of thing happens every day.  No wonder I'm losing my stamina and have to take four or five different pills every day just to keep myself halfway functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment